Inland Port Arizona/Pinal Logistics Park
Located in the heart of the Sun Corridor, a megaregion expected to double in population by 2030, Pinal County, Arizona continues to experience rapid expansion and is at the epicenter of the Southwest’s explosive economic growth.
With immediate accessibility to five neighboring states, Texas and Mexico (of which three are among the world’s largest economies), IPAZ/PLP is ideally situated for manufacturing and import/export-oriented companies.
Truck and rail routes originating in the area can reach markets with upward of 65 million people within a day’s passage. Access to global shipping is only hours away via California’s coastal ports and Mexico.
- Contiguous to Highway 87
- Interstate 10 is within 5 miles
- Interstate 8 is within 10 miles
- The Arizona Department of Transportation has plans for design and construction of a North/South Freeway along the eastern edge of Heritage, abutting IPAZ/PLP, that will connect Interstate 10 to US Route 60.
- A Union Pacific Rail Line exists along the western edge of the property. The developer has planned and engineered rail spur design drawings with approval from the Union Pacific Railroad to service both IPAZ/PLP.
- Unit train capable
- Immediately developable for user use
- Approved Union Pacific onsite access and fully engineered construction plans
- Access to Interstate 10 which spans from coast-to-coast
- Access to Interstate 8 which fast tracks to Southern California
- Contiguous to the planned North/South Freeway
- Favorable Development Agreement in place